Pokemon Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon elements, official forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

squall's admin app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
squall

squall's admin app Empty
PostSubject: squall's admin app   squall's admin app Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:17 am

hi im squallpm well thats my key anyway but people call me squall , anyway this is my application for GM and why i would like to be a GM. GM Experience:

Pokemon legendary pursuit – admin
Pokemon mystic – owner
Pokemon flame blaze – co-owner

why would you be suitable for the part of GM:

Well, experience is one thing, I've been a GM on a few games which shows the experience i have on games and why i would like to apply today. although i know that experience isnt everything and dedication and hard work to the job is much more important including of course the will and attitude toward you job being positive.so i value the fact of helping people more than my past experiences and all i want to do is help. I also think that people think being a GM is a burden and abuse their power, however I prefer to help people more than punish them and i also think people follow the rules better if they like the GM than if the GM is strict and mean , so looking after the players is also a form of upholding the rules.

I'm normally very socialable and make friends online very quickly as some people say but sometimes if i have just awoken i feel still a little tired but after ive woken up a bit i like to talk to players and get to know them a little more weather they are new or old players. This helps make a relationship with the player and then them coming to respect you as a role model type figure for players everywhere. i do not like to punish players but it comes with the job to keep the game nice and good for everyone to play without people ruining it.
also:
i understand that certain players need certain punishments which i would give out because i do not like a game being disturbed from a nice moment then one player coming in and ruining the whole moment.

If I could I would like the part of admin or higher plz whatever you see fit

thanks for reading and i hope to hear from you soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Owner

squall's admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: squall's admin app   squall's admin app Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Ok

Me:Yes

Soki:Give Him GM

Ray Da G:yes

Ok so We Arent gonna make u admin but were gonna make u GM3 of the game and earn admin on the game aswell ty
Back to top Go down
https://pokemone.board-directory.net

squall's admin app
Page 1 of 1